IRISS RESOURCE PAGE
IRISS Help Documents
There are a number of documents which may help you with particular actions in IRISS:
- Start an application for HREBA Approval; includes adding key personnel, documents, submitting the application and other items.
- Add documents to your HREBA application; includes updating information, adding a new version of a document and viewing document history.
- Personal home page and navigation
- View and edit your Researcher Profile
- Update study team members in a particular study
There are specific funding definitions which may help researchers with their applications.
IRISS Help Desk
The IRISS platform which is used by the HREBA committees is hosted by the University of Calgary. The U of C provides IT support, Help Desk services, and IRISS training once users are on the system.
For technical help please contact:
IRISS Help Desk – University of Calgary
Hours of Operation: 8:30am – 4:30pm M-F
If you send an email, please provide the following information:
- HREBA Ethics ID #
- Principal Investigator Name
- Committee you are applying to / have applied to
Non-technical assistance: If you have questions regarding:
- committee procedures
- ethical considerations
- user name or password reset
contact one of the three committees via the email addresses below.
The IRISS Help Desk is not able to assist with these activities.